Gish Creative can help you with you marketing, parenting, cultural enrichment, and personal development. Our goal is to IGNITE your life so that we maximize you or your company's potential. How can we help you?
Our services include:
• Workshops and classes for adults and children including “I Can Fly!
” family and adult art workshops; “What’s Your Purpose?” workshops at Body Mind & Soul
; and “TNT Workshops
” for women on transitions and transformations. Please email Sarah
to get on her notification list for her workshops and other events.
in GISH PICKS: A Guide to Cultural Activities for Families
or SPIRIT PICKS: A Guide to Inspiring Activities in Houston
or THE SUMMER BOOK® ONLINE: A Guide to Houston Day Camps and Classes for Kids and Teens
• Private intuitive guidance sessions
for 30 or 60 minutes at Body Mind & Soul
• One-hour marketing consultations
on a variety of topics, including the following (other topics can be presented as desired):
"Sounds Like a Summer Plan"
“Cultural Activities in Houston for Families”
"The Importance of Historic Preservation”
"Surviving and Thriving with Teens"
"Calling All Kids: Encouraging Children to Follow Their Heart"
"The Eight Daily LIFE-amins"
"You've Got to Visualize"
"State Your Mission"
"Sifting through the Noise"
“Addiction in Adults and Teens”
• Introductory tours of Houston for families and groups
• Party Pics (photographing people at events such as parties and fundraisers)
• Writing (articles, résumés, newsletters, press releases, etc.)
• Graphic design
• Web design
• GISH PICKS: A Guide to Cultural Activities for Families
• SPIRIT PICKS: A Guide to Inspiring Activities in Houston
• THE SUMMER BOOK® ONLINE: A Guide to Houston Day Camps and Classes for Kids and Teens
• Artwork, including a series of “Mod Mandalas” using hubcaps
• GISH AT THE MOVIES, a monthly column in 002+ Magazine
• “Houston: Our Roots Are Strong,” a children’s cd about historic Houston landmarks co-created with Leah White